Ver Versão Completa : Ajuda

nobi
02-05-16, 03:18 PM
Anyone can speak english here?

elitonalonso
02-05-16, 07:58 PM
Hello nobi, How are you?

Are you currently visiting Brazil?

Please find below some information about Vivo network in Brazil.
I do not work to Vivo, I am a customer and if you have other questions, please let me know that I will try to help you.

VIVO is a leader in mobile communication in Brazil. In addition to having operations throughout Brazil, also provides 2G, 3G and 4G networks throughout Brazil. All so you can enjoy your trip and stay connected to those who are far away. VIVO has partnerships with various wireless carriers around the world. This allows users who do not live in Brazil to make calls, send text messages and browse the Internet without changing their cell phone’s SIM card.

Click here (http://visitantesinternacionaisvivo.clientes.ananke.com.b r/?lan=en-uk#frequencia) if you want to learn how to use roaming in Brazil. First, check whether your cell phone's frequency is compatible with the VIVO network.

Click here (http://visitantesinternacionaisvivo.clientes.ananke.com.b r/?lan=en-uk#conexao) if your cell phone doesn't automatically connect itself to a Vivo network, you will have to configure the settings manually.

Click here (http://www.vivo.com.br/portalweb/appmanager/env/web?_nfls=false&_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=P66200142851374181318616&WT.ac=portal.movel.cobertura#) to check what networks are available in the region you are going to visit.

If you have any questions, please contact VIVO by calling one of the toll-free numbers below.

In Brazil, call 1058 | Abroad, call +55 11 3056 8628. This number accepts collect calls from landlines.

Éliton Alonso

nobi
03-05-16, 09:09 AM
Thank you somuch for your quickly response yes I'm using vivo for last couple of months i want to know that i have some 10k plus points on vivo valoriza and i want to redeem them to buy a Mobile device, can you tell me with these points will i get some descont?? Can i get descont if i just buy the mobile device without any vivo plan?

elitonalonso
03-05-16, 11:57 AM
Hello nobi, Good morning!

Thank you for advising me that you are a Vivo costumer in Brazil.

About Vivo Valoriza just customers of Monthly Plans can redeem points to get a discount to buy a Mobile device and customers also should have at least 25.000 points. It is not available in all region.

As you have some 10.000 points on Vivo Valoriza, you do not get some discount to buy a mobile device, but you can redeem them for services.

If you want to know the services that you can redeem, please let me know your plan in order to advise you. To check your plan, call *888# on your phone and select option PLANOS > PLANO VIGENTE NA LINHA.

Éliton Alonso

nobi
03-05-16, 01:58 PM
Hm thanks again man i got it! Have a nice day

elitonalonso
03-05-16, 02:52 PM
nobi,

Not at all.

When you need assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Have a nice day, too!

Éliton Alonso

Gaby
05-05-16, 07:11 AM
elitonalonso, if I could give you 100 Likes for this topic, I would.
Se eu pudesse te enviar 100 Curtidas por esse tópico, eu enviava. Arrasou!:):)

elitonalonso
05-05-16, 08:01 PM
Gaby,

Thanks!

It was a pleasure helping. :)

Éliton Alonso